While Waiting For My iPhone .......... | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 13, 2007

While Waiting For My iPhone ..........

The iPhone is actually a very nifty tool that includes a cell phone, a handheld computer, iPod and iPod Nano and here I am waiting for mine to arrive. While waiting I have participated in a contest that is giving away an iPod and here, I am tempting my luck to bring home the iPod Nano. If I don't get the phone, at least I still get the iPod music player and the iPod Nano video player. Still cool, right??? Tell me it is!!

Emma of It's Write Now is giving a red 8-Gig iPod Nano to celebrate the three month anniversary of her blog. According to Emma, everyone who has a blog can enter and I think that means that she is willing to ship international. I love that!!! I hope she ships to Malaysia!

Wish me luck, I really want to win this!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for the post. I will ship to Malaysia. Good Luck with the contest. Emma

Em said...

Hi Emma,

Thanks for dropping by and hope I will win :D

Post a Comment