Totally Dig the ASUS Eee PC | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 19, 2007

Totally Dig the ASUS Eee PC

OK, I know I sound like a broken record going on and on about that darn laptop but as long as I have not bought it yet, I have the option to continue searching for one. Have you heard of the Asus Eee PC? It's even smaller than a laptop and only has a 7in screen. Now, lugging this around would be cool because of its light weight.

I wonder what the speed is like. My usage is just for word processing and internet browsing via ADSL, Bluetooth and WiFi. I wonder if this Eee PC could support that. It would be great if it could.

However, I read that it is only available in Hong Kong first, the first market to be released in, Why Hong Kong?? Why not Malaysia? And I also saw that it is selling at an approximate price of US$199. That is CHEAP but price is only one of the factors. I want fast and I also want lightweight and long lasting battery! It would be awesome if it comes with plenty of promotional items too!

But heh, I am not willing to pay premium for these features since they don't last too long :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment