Reliable Ashop Shopping Cart | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Reliable Ashop Shopping Cart

My girlfriend was so frustrated the other day because her shopping cart for her replica sunglasses online store was broken. I don't know what happened but somehow her customers could not check out. I know how that would drive a Seller up the wall seeing the buyers losing interest and missing out on sales.

That was why, I advised her to implement an
ecommerce software that is reliable and don't just look at the low cost. There is no point in getting cheap but then see it breaks down like that without adequate technical and customer support.

I have recommended Ashop's shopping cart software to her when she first set up the store but she said her other friend told her to get the one by Company X which is supposed to be a lot cheaper.

I tried to convince her and even told her that she could try Ashop's shopping cart for free for ten days. I don't know if she did try it out but if she did not then I think it is pretty dumb of her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment