Pisses Me Off! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pisses Me Off!

I was supposed to go into joint venture with a friend of mine to go into online business. So he asked me to source for the product because I have a contact who works in a local hypermarket in the procurement department and he could inform me of the source.

So I did my homework in souring what we want and I wrote him a proposal. Whoa... so long did not give me an answer. So I asked him, "Are you interested in this business or not??"

You know what he told me? He said that looking at the proposal, doing this business is not as easy as he thought it would be. Dammit! Did he think that money falls from Heaven or what? If we do not work at the business, did he think that it would be successful?

That made me so mad because I was the one who did all the ground work, invested time, money and energy into it and it's lucky that I did not pay for the stocks or I would have to go at it alone and I could hardly spare the time on a new venture.

GGrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment