No To Old Folks’ Home | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 20, 2007

No To Old Folks’ Home

We've just got the news that the new owners who bought the house opposite of mine has applied to the municipal council to convert the residential house to an old folks home. Some of our neighbours received letters from the municipal council and they were asked if they have objections about this.

Personally, I would not want an old folks’ home opposite of my house, not that I have anything against old folks but I don't want to be faced with ambulances and hearses every other day when I go out of the house.

As you know, I am a rather superstitious person and very sensitive about these things and having one here would mean that I would be forced to stay in doors most of the time.

So no, I do not want an old folks’ home just opposite me, thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment