My Dream Holiday | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Dream Holiday

Some of you may know that I have a friend who migrated to Gold Coast. Well, he went to pursue his tertiary education there but he later bought a home in Brisbane for its proximity to his office.

According to Warren, Gold Coast is the top Australian vacation spot and the most famous are the theme parks like Warner Bros Movieworld, WetnWild Water World, Sea World and Dream World. Warren told me that I must not give Gold Coast a miss should I go to Australia for a holiday. Gold Coast accommodation will never be a problem because there are just so many hotels there to suit any traveler and her budget. The same goes for hotels in Brisbane.

And of course, a trip to Australia will not be meaningful without visiting him in Brisbane. I know that my Brisbane accommodation will be taken care of but what I really would like to is to have a real holiday there with him as my tour guide, taking me to visit the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary or go up to Mt. Coot-tha to get a breathtaking view of the city from the top. That would be an awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment