Dreams & Nightmares | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dreams & Nightmares

Old time readers would know that I am very prone to nightmares. The solution is of course to sleep less. That is why with three hours of sleep nowadays, I don't get any nightmares at all.

The weird thing was that last night, I did have a very bad nightmare but it did not startle me awake. I did wake up but not in a fright, if you know what I mean.

Strangely, I went back to sleep soon after and I had such a funny dream that I was laughing so hard in my dream. I think that I must be smiling in bed too but of course I could not be certain.

Although the dream was so funny that I was literally laughing out loud, I have no recollection of what that dream was all about, and right after a nightmare too! It would be great if I could remember my funny dreams and forget about my nightmares.

I remember that when I was younger, I used to have all sorts of funny dreams that don't make sense. I would prefer those over nightmares, any night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment