Costa Rica Travel | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 19, 2007

Costa Rica Travel

A long time ago, I really wanted to go to Costa Rica. I do not know why I was fascinated with the country but I abandoned my plans because there was no one to accompany me but now that I am older and more than capable to travel on my own, I may start planning my own Costa Rica trip.

Last night, I had some free time on my hands and decided to dig for information online on Costa Rica travel. Local travel agents are so lousy I may have to make my own travel schedule so I need to do a lot of reading up and researching.

I came to Costa Rica Pages, a site that first caught my eye with its ultra cute header. See screenshot below.

This is actually more than a travel guide of Costa Rica with Costa Rica hotel and travel information because they also have information on real estate and general living in Costa Rica. I would say that Costa Rica Pages is more like a Costa Rica directory with information on all aspects of live in general for locals and tourists alike.

If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica, do check out this site for more information. I think that it could help you to maximize the enjoyment of your vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment