Christmas In Orlando | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Christmas In Orlando

My friend, Markus, wrote to me to tell me that he'll be spending Christmas at his grandparents' home in Marco Island, Florida. He told me that he will not be home so as I don't send him any Christmas package and there will be no one to pick it up.

Markus said that he will as usual try to get Disney World Tickets as early as possible. These are hot properties especially during the holiday season and Christmas is the peak season in Orlando.

Well, I don't relish being trapped in a crowd like that but if I have a full day pass that does not require me to waste time queuing up, then I don't mind going! hah... I'm talking as if I am the one who will be going but the operative word here is IF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment