The Card For You | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Card For You

When I came across this URL, thecard4you.com, before visiting the website, I thought that it is a site about greeting cards. How wrong I was! This site is actually for people who received pre-approved Discover Credit Card invitations through the mail.

Because these people may be unfamiliar with Discover Credit Cards and do not know what products Discover has to offer, they can come to thecard4u.com to do their research, compare and then apply for the card that suits their requirements the most.

I wonder how many products credit card companies come up with every week. Even I, who did and still doing a lot of reading up on various cards and their benefits, find it hard to keep up with the new products that are released, what more for people who received pre-approved applications for Discover Cards out of the blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment