Been Slacking | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Been Slacking

Compared to my blog buddies, I am really slacking! The other evening, I had the opportunity to meet my blog buddy, one of the top earners in the country, and she was thoroughly equipped with a laptop and smart phone ready for action. Me, I only had my Nokia E61i which could not do much at all except to reserve some posts but it is a slow process. I could write and even publish them to my blog but then it is tedious and what about word count? I would rather just compose my drafts from my device.

That's why I need a laptop :D Isn't that a good excuse?

Anyway, one of the reasons that I am STILL not getting one is because more appliances, more headache if they are not working or something. PLUS more work tools equal to MORE WORK. Who needs more work???

0 comments:

Post a Comment