Will I Miss Home? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Will I Miss Home?

Sometimes I wonder, if I were to go away, after my monkeys are no longer around, will I miss home? I don't think I have any love lost here and the faster I get away, the better it is for me. I want to go somewhere where I can be happy.

My sister has been away from home for 6.5 years now and she has not been home even once. Her friends and colleagues ask her, doesn't she miss home? They think that she is heartless because she can be away for so many years without coming back or get the parents over for a visit. Well, they don't know that she has been disowned.

I wish that I can be disowned too. Although family is important to me, sometimes I wonder how important I am to them, besides being their cash cow. Where else can one find a daughter who would expand MYR4000 per month on the family? Sometimes I feel like the dumbest person on earth.

I have been asked, why support the family when they treat me like shit? And why did my sister support the family even though she has been disowned? She no longer does now since she bought her own house there but that is beside the point. I think it is our sense of responsibility through our upbringing that makes us feel beholden to the family to the point of putting the family above everything else and depriving ourselves.

If I have the chance to get away, I don't think I will ever come back, but I will still send money to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment