What's The Time? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 01, 2007

What's The Time?

As someone with my butt perpetually stuck in front of my computer, it is amazing how time can pass by so swiftly. I can totally forget about the time when I have work to complete because I place work before everything else. I some times even forget about meal times. I know if it bad for me, especially when I suffer from gastric ever so often.

My sister told me to take proper meals and not just work, work, work. She recommended that I use this utility software for Windows called Say The Time. She said it is perfect for me since I use the computer the whole day, I might as well set reminders on my system clock throughout the day.

She told me of this alarm clock software download that I could try for thirty days for free and if I find it useful, I can buy the licence at $24.95. She said that she is using it and it has no spyware or advertisements and it does not slow her system down. That is good to know!

I just downloaded it to test it out just now at http://www.saythetime.com/. Although I am able to customize my system tray where my computer clock is, I am not a "visual" person. Heck, I don't even have the time to take my eyes away from my active window. What I like, though, is the talking clock. My eyes may be busy, but I am all ears!

Another thing that I like besides the talking clock and the custom reminders, is the ability to create sticky notes virtually. Since using this desktop utility, no longer do I have to stick notes all over my monitor. Sometimes I have so many notes all around that I don’t even pay attention to the important ones anymore!

I just love playing with my new toy! Maybe for the first time, I am going to spend $24.95 on a computer utility and think it is worth my money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment