Waterfall Visit | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Waterfall Visit

My friend, Noel, came to an aboriginal settlement in the outskirts of my city. Well, I didn't even know there is a retreat there and that one could put up the night there. He said that there's something like a mini motel where food is served three times a day.

My father said, better be careful of Aedes mosquitoes lol

Anyway, my father said that my friend and his group of friends are stupid to visit the settlement because they are on low ground and at the top of the hill, where there's a waterfall flowing down, there are orang asli up there doing their daily business up there and the body waste flows down the waterfall and my friend and his friends and other guests would be happily swimming and playing in the waterfall pool at the bottom. Yucks, that's disgusting!

Because of my father's knowledge, we never go to any waterfalls before except for once a very long time ago. And on top of that, it is still the seventh month right now, a really bad time to play in water or travel for the matter.

OK, my friend is going to say that I am being superstitious again! Perhaps ignorance is really bliss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment