Ultra Quiet On The IPO Front | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ultra Quiet On The IPO Front

Did you notice something? It's already the end of September and there is not even one IPO. How can? I think this is a first in a loooong while! KLSE is so dry it needs some lube :) I know a bunch of retirees who spend their days just checking for IPOs and applying for them. It takes quite a lot of their time to apply for IPOs because they are still using the conventional way of buying copies of newspapers, filling out the form, buying bank drafts and posting them. Me, I do everything online!

And they are doing this full time and can earn quite a bit of pocket money too since they are using their gratuity (retirees, remember?) as capital so they can afford to do this full time since they apply so many lots and it is worth their time as long as their application get picked.

September has been so quite I am just lucky that I am not depending on it for pocket money or I would be ultra stressed out and pimples will pop up everywhere on my face :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment