"Tai Chi" | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 29, 2007

"Tai Chi"

You know, the other day, I was chatting with my friend and I told him that there are people earning five figures through blogging and I don't even dare to dream. He told me to "work harder" and I said, "Eh, you are supposed to ask me to work smarter mah!"

And he said that in blogging, he can't say that and I asked why? Is it because I am stupid? And he said, no, it's because you can't "Tai Chi" the task to others.

Hahaha I really have to give it to him! Since he is in top management, I figured that he has mastered the art of "Tai Chi".

One thing though, since he is not a blogger, he does not understand that there are passive and active income streams from blogging. So although bloggers (those who are not cheating) cannot "Tai Chi" the task to subordinates, we can strive to increase our passive income streams and not depend too much on active blogging. There are only so many that we can write, you know? And I don't see myself writing as enthusiastically ten or twenty years down the line. Besides, I would be losing out to the younger bloggers in terms of speed just like the older bloggers are losing out to the younger ones right now.

Besides priorities change as time goes on and we may not have the time to write as many posts, so creating a sustainable passive income is very important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment