Effective Search Engine Marketing | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Effective Search Engine Marketing

If you remember, I have a girlfriend who just started an online business selling replica goods. She has not been doing too well and I told her that she has to get her keywords up in the search engines. It would be best if she could land on the first page of the major search engines. She doesn't understand any of these, so I explained to her about search engine marketing. Of course, I do not profess to be an expert but I have also read about search engine optimization when I was trying to bring my blogs up to speed.

I told her about USWeb, a leading search engine marketing companies around. I have heard that it does not cost much to get the results that we want but the most important factor is that they are effective!

0 comments:

Post a Comment