Showing Off At A Formal Dinner | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 24, 2007

Showing Off At A Formal Dinner

If you remember, my mother proposes to replace our living room and dining room furniture. She thinks her daughter is rich now :-) Anyway, the thing about my house is that we have two living rooms and two dining rooms. Perhaps this is the old kind of architecture that was popular back then.

Since we have two dining rooms, one is formal and one is private, near the kitchen. My mother says she wants new formal dining room furniture and the dining furniture at our private dining room can be replaced later.

My mother showed me a set of counter height table and chairs called the Double Pedestal Dining Room Furniture Set in Dark Oak Finish. I can't deny that this is an elegant dining room set that every family would be proud to display in their dining hall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment