Shopping For Conference Tables | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shopping For Conference Tables

This weekend, I am supposed to accompany my superior officer to shop for conference tables. Although this is not part of my job scope, of course not (!), I was told that I have to tag along as she wants my opinion. I think that I have a reputation for being a smart shopper and I can get excellent purchases at great bargain prices.

If she is thinking that I will help her haggle at the price then I am sorry, I am not going to do that and why should I when the company has more than enough budget for a conference able or two.

Bah... when you are the low "woman" on the totem pole they really expect you to do EVERYTHING, including shopping for conference tables on off days! I would be happier if they had asked me to go shopping during my working hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment