Read That F***ing Manual! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 24, 2007

Read That F***ing Manual!

I don't know how many people are like me. I am someone who upon buying a new gadget, just open it and USE without reading the manual. And then when I come across something that I do not know how it works and what it is for, I ask friends hahaha!

On rare occasions do I read my manual and that also after going through the index and diving straight to that particular page. So yeah, it ticks of some people though, from the forums that I frequent and where people ask questions which are already in the manual and these are this group of freaks who read the whole manual from the front cover to the back before even touching the gadget lol I am definitely not that kind of person.

Luckily my friends have always been patient with me and will explain to me what is what without screaming, "Read the F***ing Manual!!!!" Or RTFM in short lol That's so rude, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment