Annual Vacation Plans To Orlando | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 24, 2007

Annual Vacation Plans To Orlando

This coming year end holidays, some friends of mine are planning a trip to Disney World. I really envy them that they would wait the whole year for the end of the year bonus and leave from work to go on a vacation. My friend says this is the chance to take the kids for a holiday and he too needs a break from work. *I* also need a break from work but I can't just go away like that.

My friend has already compared cheap hotels in orlando. It has got to be cheap, coming from so far and with a whole family to boot! My friend is so meticulous; he has plans made on what to do there, their itinerary and which theme park to visit. He told me that these details may seem minor but are just as important as flight and accommodation so as not to mar their Orlando experience.

He is so sweet. Why can’t I have a father like him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment