Oh No! It's The Rainy Season AGAIN! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oh No! It's The Rainy Season AGAIN!

When the weather is so hot, we tend to complain but for me, I HATE the rainy season! I was talking to Paul the other day and he asked how's the weather in Malaysia, and I told him that it rains the whole day and I don't like it and he asked me if it is because it makes me moody that I cannot go out or get wet when I go out.

No lah! Aiyo, I hate the rain because my fatty monkey hates it. He is so scared of the thunderstorm, the smell of rain, the flashing lightning and the claps of thunder puts him into a seizure attack, the grand mal type. It kills me just seeing him suffer like that!

And even if he does not lapse into fits, he would be banging at doors, scratching at my bed, hiding in corners and under furniture. That poor baby! I could not even go to the toilet for a minute before he bangs the door *sigh*

It is VERY tiring, believe me. It just wears me down. That's why I hate the rain and what it does to my fatty monkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment