Met Wendy AGAIN! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Met Wendy AGAIN!

Isn't it weird that I could go about life for so many years after leaving school and not meet ANY of my old school mates in town BUT end up meeting the same person within a couple of months THREE times? And to think that we have been in the same place all these while! And my friend, Wendy, has been working with the same company since leaving school and even transferred to a branch office just ten minutes from my house!

And like I mentioned in a previous post, I don't like bumping into old friends. I somehow feel so much older than them although we are of the same age. And although they are already married and are mothers now, I somehow feel like I am older and I don't mean older in sexual experience! hahah!

Seriously, I think that if we stand together and a stranger was asked who is the older one, Wendy or I? Or any other former classmate, compared to myself, I KNOW that I will *LOOK* older in the eyes of the stranger.

I feel kind of depressed that I have so much catching up to do in life, in work, in just about anything at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment