Learn To Dance From Professionals | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Learn To Dance From Professionals

My neighbor is a ballroom dance instructor. I used to tease him about it because his wife does not know how to dance at all and I wondered aloud why he did not teach his own wife. I guess his wife has no interest in dancing at all. However, my neighbor not only knows all about ballroom dancing. He was the manager of my cousin's break dancing group and they became the regional champs in break dancing.

Well, I am not disputing that he does know how to teach and although I am very interested in dancing, I am not comfortable learning under him at all! I prefer to learn through those "Teach Yourself Dancing" videos.

That is why I was delighted when told that yes, it is possible to pick up dancing and dance like a pro from professionally made instructional videos. Dance Crazy is a site with many such videos that were developed with dancing noobs just like me. With these videos, I trust that I would soon pick up dancing and not feel like I was born with two left feet. Ahh... the choices are wide and varied. Now I just have to decide with dance to learn first. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment