In Preparation of Mooncake Festival | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 07, 2007

In Preparation of Mooncake Festival

I was at Jusco earlier today and they have this Chinese architecture set up with places for people to sit, presumably to sit, eat enjoy the mooncake that they have bought.

I grabbed the chance to shoot some photos with my Nokia E61i. Out of about ten photos that I took only these turned out reasonably well enough to be published. At least these are better than the plate of mee jawa I took the other night. That was taken under dim light; these were taken under bright mall lights.

The last photo of flowers was taken upstairs where they sell plastic decorative flowers, the kind that my cousin brother gave his girlfriend one Valentine’s Day. Kakaka that cheapo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment