I Joined Deal Dot Com Dot Com | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Joined Deal Dot Com Dot Com

I just signed up with the site called Deal Dot Com Dot Com. I don't know why I registered when I do not even know what this site is for. I just read in a forum that some people joined, so I went there are joined to without reading. I am SO lazy to read the fine prints and terms of use.

However, I did see something about "make money" and "get paid" so I joined first, talk later. I promise myself that I would set aside time to explore the site and check out the potential of earning some pocket money from there, preferably passive income, yep, just like how I promised myself that I would check out Link Worth but it has been months since I joined Link Worth and I am still as blur today as the day when I signed up with them.

I hope that webmasters when building their client's website would stop using flash like Celcom's website or use font that is so small my eyes get tired reading.

I think I'll just wait and see if people do make money from Deal Dot Com then only go and check out the site or ask around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment