Email From Markus | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 21, 2007

Email From Markus

My German pen pal, Markus, wrote an email to me recently. He said, he is sneaking me a note from the office although it is not allowed. He said he is doing it because it has been too long that he did not write to me but his personal computer is out of order

The good news is that he has placed an order with Dell and it will be arriving soon. he assured me that he has not forgotten me and that once the desktop is set up, he will be writing a real air mail letter to me. Hhmm with the convenience of email, I sure miss receiving airmail letters!

Markus told me that he faces the computer at work the whole day that he just wants time away from the computer after work. I know what he means. My eyes get so tired just looking at my screen, I think I better buy a Dell LCD. I am afraid I will be spoiling my eyesight if I don't change it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment