Dell Personal Computer For Wei Wei | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Dell Personal Computer For Wei Wei

My late cousin's little daughter has been asking for a computer. She does not know that buying a computer is not like buying a toy and that computer comes with responsibility especially if it is internet connected. Moreover, she doesn't understand that her father, a widower, has to take care of the four of them single-handedly and may not be able to afford a computer for her.

I suggested that I would look for cheap computers for her and I proposed to get Dell because buying Dell online would entitle us to a hefty rebate. Besides, we can get great technical support and service in case the girl needs it and being a first time computer owner, she most certainly will.

I have heard of many positive things about Dell from my friends although I am not a Dell user yet. Let me get one for the girl and share my experience with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment