Cheap Stocks Also No Luck | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 03, 2007

Cheap Stocks Also No Luck

Yeerr, the other day, I applied for six lots of Complete Logistics Bhd. but I did not have the luck to get picked. My friend commented that I only have luck with cheap stocks but no luck with those expensive Oil & Gas stocks that rises like nobody's business as soon as the opening bell is rung.

But Complete Logistics Bhd.'s IPO was only MYR1 per share. Sigh... Six lots not enough, then how many only enough??? Actually, I have the budget for eleven lots but as you know, the market sentiment was not very good, YET AGAIN and I was afraid that by the time the counter was quoted on the KLSE, the price would have been depressed and open without premium.

I don't know. Do you think I should set aside more money as capital just to apply for IPOs? I currently only have around MYR10,000 +/- to play around with. I can't afford to get my money tied up and if the stock price doesn’t go up, I would have to keep and I don't want that. I rather hit and run and make a killing on the first day itself, even though the price may go up further in the following days.

If you also dabble into stocks like me, primarily applying for IPOs, what is your strategy? What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment