Beastly Parents | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Beastly Parents

I thought I have the worst parents who suck every cent from me, and then I read that a mother locked her own daughter in a steel cage. Although I was never physically tortured, I would say that sometimes I have wondered if I am their blood daughter or was I picked up from the streets. My life, compared to my friends, is vastly different.

However, I also know of two cases where the mothers just HATE the daughters totally. I don't know why. There were times that these women mistreated the girls so badly and inflicted mental torture on the poor daughters that we wondered what they did to deserve such treatment. And the answer would be, it is a crime just to be born to these women.

Now, you may think that these women are incapable of being mothers but you are wrong. These women that I personally know have other children as well but those were not mistreated at all. In fact, they turned out normal while these two girls are now a little cuckoo in the head and cannot function by themselves.

Sometimes I think that they only love sons and not daughters, I don't know. All I know is that these women are mentally sick and should not be allowed to procreate if they cannot control their emotions.

As for myself, the things that my parents do sometimes just drives me up the wall but no, I am in no way on the verge of going insane. Be strong. Let's wait it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment