Amy Broghamer - Cincinnati Realtor | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 24, 2007

Amy Broghamer - Cincinnati Realtor

As an internet user for ten years now, I have been to many websites and especially to the websites of property agents this past year. Today, I came to the website of Amy Broghamer, a Cincinnati Realtor and if I could only use one word to describe her site, I would use "Professional". Check out Amy' site at http://www.amybsells.com/ and let me know if I am spot on.

What I like about Amy's site is the automatic rotation of testimonials. This is a great attraction and provides an insight into Amy's track record as a Cincinnati real estate agent at first glance. All the positives only make me want to explore the site further.

Amy's website is very well-thought out and has a complete feel. I mean, if you are a planning to buy a home in Cincinnati, you most probably will have most of your questions answered and concerns addressed here by Amy. The site also has a dedicated page of Amy's active listings of Cincinnati homes which makes it a great starting point to look for your dream Cincinnati home.

Amy keeps a well-written blog as well to further reach out to Cincinnati home buyers and sellers touching on topics that are of interest to people who are trying to sell their Cincinnati property and potential buyers of Cincinnati homes.

Even though I have no plans to buy a house in Cincinnati, I still had an interesting time surfing through Amy's site and reading her blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment