Search Engine With A Difference | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Search Engine With A Difference

Not a day goes by that I am not online searching for one piece of information or another and I am sure I am not online. It seems that people who do know how to use the internet wisely can search out a whole lot of information if we so wish.

The other day, I found a new search engine at Radiux.com that helps to fetch us more specific search results with its distance search yellow pages. By noting out IP, this search engine will look for the most relevant results based on our location, giving us a combined page of search results from Google, Craigslist, eBay, Amazon and Wikipedia.

I heard that this search engine has just been upgraded to Beta testing. I hope that it will soon be launched into a full service and support searches more major sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment