Quality Ink At Reasonable Prices | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quality Ink At Reasonable Prices

Some of you may remember that I bought an Epson printer about four months ago. When I bought it, my friends were aghast! They asked me why I bought it. Did I know that the can be a killer?? Seriously, I did not know. I have only had one printer previously and I thought that Epson could render pretty cool prints! No wonder, if the ink is so expensive!

Anyway, not only is the ink expensive, after four months, I have already finished using one cartridge! So I was desperately looking for compatible Epson Ink Cartridges because they are really expensive and the PC Fair is already over!

My cousin told me that she buys her ink from an online store based in the United Kingdom called Ink Cartridges Direct and asked if there is such a store here in Malaysia. She said that not only can she buy original brand name ink or compatible ink at very reasonable prices she gets to save on shipping as well when she combines her order to go above £100 since the store offers free shipping across the United Kingdom for orders above that amount.

She asked me to look for such a store which could give me value for money without compromising on quality. That way, I would enjoy my printer more and not keep thinking of the cost of ink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment