Photos From My Nokia E61i | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Photos From My Nokia E61i

Yesterday, I went to Courts. This branch was just recently opened for business but I did not have the chance to check it out until recently. Courts has an outlet at the other side of town very far from my home and so I have only been there about twice in my life.


Now that Courts has opened a new outlet closer to home, I expect to check out their store more frequently although I do not have anything in mind to buy and even if I do, I will opt for Cash & Carry.

I am not sure if Courts still has the first outlet or consolidated their goods in one place, though. Well, I will only get to know when I pass by that area.

While at Courts, I took a few photos with my Nokia E61. As you probably know, I am not happy with the quality of the camera. Anyway, check out these photos and please give feedback. All were taken by just pointing & shooting.

This is my favourite because the colours are more vibrant. The others look faded. I don't know why. Maybe the lights were not bright enough :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment