Men Are Just As Vulnerable | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Men Are Just As Vulnerable

You know, I have always thought they I am at a disadvantage being born as a female. I was brought up to believe that and it is all the more pronounced with all the violent crimes against women being reported in the media recently.

However, this morning, I got a shock to read that a man has been kidnapped and sodomized. Oh my goodness, there must be something seriously wrong with society. People are getting mentally sick.

Cases like robbery and snatch theft I could put that down to the poor economic health and I can find an excuse that these robbers and thieves need the money to survive and feed their family.

But sodomy???? I really am stumped to find an excuse for this crime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment