A Hawaiian Vacation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Hawaiian Vacation

I received the good news that my friend and her family will be taking a Hawaii vacation at the end of the year. They are currently working hard to save up enough money for the vacation of a lifetime. How I envy them!! If only I have fewer commitments, I would have gone for holiday too and Hawaii is high up on my list of destinations to visit.

I recently watched a travel Hawaii documentary on television. It really is a very scenic tourist destination. Many of my friends told me that Hawaii in real is way better than what I see on TV or travel books.

My friend has already booked a
Hawaii beach front rental. She says that she prefers to put up a a quieter accommodation than putting up with the noisy and nosy crowd of tourists. I perfectly understand what she means. There were times when my trip was spoilt by other tourists!

Staying away from traditional hotels would eliminate external factors like these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment