Living & Working In Edinburgh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 03, 2007

Living & Working In Edinburgh

Do you know of friends who dream of working as an expatriate? I have a friend who has longed to work in Bangkok and another wants to work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Don't ask me why they have a particular favorite city. As for me, as long as someone wants me, I would have packed my bags even if the company is based in Timbuktu!

Anyway, my friend has successfully found a job in Bangkok while the other is still looking for Edinburgh jobs on the internet. He told me that there are many jobs in Edinburgh, except that they are not his expertise, so he is taking his time.

I have seen documentaries on TV on life in Scotland and particularly in Edinburgh and I too think it would be great to work in Edinburgh. In fact, anywhere else would be great, except Kuala Lumpur! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment