Investing In Refurbished POS Systems | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Investing In Refurbished POS Systems

How many businesses have you seen spending a large budget on the most modern point of sale equipment and then not allocating any money for maintenance and upgrading? Well, this is the mentality of corporate managements over here, I know not why.

In my company, I have suggested many times to spend on
used pos equipment rather than buying new. I have discussed with my foreign counterparts and they told me that their companies try as hard as possible to extend the life of their POS equipment.

One way to save on POS equipment, instead of spending on new ones, is to buy refurbished equipment like used IBM pos equipment. Also, I was told that there are companies like VisionPOS that specializes in refurbishing the equipment and supplying them to businesses. Once the equipment is totally dead, VisionPOS will dispose it off in an environmentally friendly way.

One would be surprised that even large corporations use pre-owned POS systems but this is a smart move as these are more cost effective, cutting down expenditure and in turn, making the business more profitable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment