Alain Delon Boots | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Alain Delon Boots

Well, I saw a pair of Alain Delon ankle high black leather boots the other day at a shoe fair. The price tag shows MYR119.90 but there is a 20% discount which means it is selling at MYR95.92. It looks very nice but I hate buying shoes because I can never find something that really fits me well. Another thing is the price, though. MYR96 for a pair of shoes may be peanuts for some but it is TOO EXPENSIVE for me. If I buy it, I will feel guilty for one month :-)

I have on occasion spent a small fortune on shoes only to check them aside because they are not comfortable to wear and they pinch. It's because of my feet which at 6.5. Size 6 shoes will be too small and uncomfy, Size 7 will be too large and clumsy so you can imagine, I can never find one that really fits well, unless I custom make lah.

I sent an SMS message to my friend, “BUY OR NOT?” and he replied, "BUY! And buy a mini denim skirt to match!"

Duh! Men!!! Hmmpphhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment