I Am So Not Going To Survive This | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Am So Not Going To Survive This

Oh my God. I've got the mother of all hangovers now. Did you know what time did I go to bed last night? It should be "this morning". Well, 6am. I could have gone to bed by 4am but some stupid thing cropped up that needed instant attention and time went by that by the time I am done, it's already 6am. I wonder why I bothered going to bed at all!

So in bed also can't get to sleep because it's past my bed time and I felt so bright eyed. Yet I forced myself to stay in bed and closed my eyes but finally got out of bed at 7.30am.

How long can I survive such tough hours? Last night, my personal alarm clock had to go to bed early as he has an early start so I had to keep awake by myself. I blasted Bon Jovi into my ears but even the loudest rockiest rock song could not stop my eyelids from drooping.

Arrgghh I am really suffering. The odd hours are SO DAMN TOUGH but luckily I have more lenient working hours than some other people but then I still have to face the computer the whole day. This is not easy when my mind keeps floating off to dreamland.

My head feels like exploding. My arms and fingers feel crippled like they are going to break off anytime soon. I wonder if I could buy insurance for my fingers.

2 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

"Insurance for your fingers" - nice one! Reminds me of how Tina Turner used to insure her legs? Was it her or someone else? Hmmmmm. Blogger block again! Nice post!

Em said...

Hi AnitoKid!


You're right. It was Tina Turner who insured her "Hot Legs" for $3.2 million! Imagine that!

My fingers? Maybe $3200 only LOL

Post a Comment