Comparing Cash Back Credit Cards | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Comparing Cash Back Credit Cards

I don't really like to use credit cards and prefer my debit card because I could better control my spending. However, my friend, who works in a bank, told me that the best credit cards are those that provide cash back. I really like the concept of spending and then accumulating cash back. It is like a bonus at the end of the year. How large this amount is really depends on how much I have charged my card through the year.

Recently, I decided that I have procrastinated in checking out credit cards to suit my lifestyle since I have wanted one for so long but never took any action. I went online to a credit card search engine which allows me to compare cash back credit cards online. I really love the ability to compare everything from one website so that I could make a more informed choice in applying for one that is most suitable for me.

With so many choices, I really have to check thoroughly before committing myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment