Do You Want To Win An XShot? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 06, 2007

Do You Want To Win An XShot?

A fellow blogger, Drew, is running a contest this month and giving out prizes that will make all you cam whores drool. I have been browsing a lot of blogs recently and discovered that a lot of chick bloggers like to cam whore and always use self timer. I am horrible at using self timers and somehow set the timer either too short or long and all my shots come out fake so I really have to give it to 'em cam whores.

Fancy taking more pictures of yourself? Ah, you will know what I mean if you travel everywhere alone like me. If you have an XShot, your problem will be solved.

OK, I know I am talking in circles so all I am going to ask is, “Do you want to win an XShot from BenSpark?” If you do, check out his post. I am not going to repeat the rules except to tell you the great news that this contest is open to everyone in the world and it will be shipped to you, thanks to the generosity of Drew.

So what are you waiting for? Go over to Drew's blog now! Shooo!

2 comments:

BenSpark said...

I really hope that many people enter, I can't wait to see the photos.

Em said...

Hi Drew,

I will be following the entries as well! Would love to see some creativity from participants!

All the best to you!

Post a Comment