Climate Petition | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Climate Petition

A couple of days ago, I received an email message from a stranger. Well, at least I don't recognise his name at all and I get lots of weird messages daily from strangers.

Anyway, this guy told me to sign a petition on climate change. This petition came after the success of Live Earth concert. The petition is at http://www.avaaz.org/en/climate_petition/tf.php

It is said that this petition will be handed over to world leaders later this year to challenge the people in position to address the climate crisis.

I glanced through the site and did not see anywhere stated which summit it will be handed during but they are aiming for 500,000 signatures and so far at this time of writing, they already have 394,355.

I think they will far exceed the 500,00 target. So, have you signed? Will you sign?

0 comments:

Post a Comment