What To Look For In Boat Covers | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 01, 2007

What To Look For In Boat Covers

I am not sure if I have ever written about my friend who owns a small boat. Well, he lives in Sitiawan and the people there own boats! We used to think that only the very rich could afford boats but for people in Sitiawan, boats are as common as cars in town.

Once when we went to visit him, he took us out to sea. If we were to charter a boat, it would have cost us a bomb. He told us that he would be going into the city to buy
boat covers as his has already been weather beaten and it was time to retire them.

I did not know that there were so many types of boat covers until he told me about it. All along, I thought
canvas boat covers are the only covers available! How ignorant I was!

I subsequently checked out on the internet and found this website called
BoatCoversAdvice.com. Everyone who is interested in boat covers should read through as well. There's an article that teaches us how to buy a boat cover and the features that we should look out for.

There's also a
boat cover care and maintenance guide so as to keep the cover as long lasting as possible. All in all, a very informative site on boat covers. I believe my friend would love reading it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment