Online Trading Business Proposal | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 22, 2007

Online Trading Business Proposal

Last week, I received a business proposal from a friend. She asked if I was interested in sharing an online business with her, buying wholesale and then resell them on online marketplaces like eBay and Lelong.

I am not familiar with internet trading at all but I am open to any opportunity that can make me a little money on the side. My friend has really done her homework, though. She said that she is able to source for replica
Wholesale Sunglasses for an unbelievable price of $10 per dozen and according to her, similar sunglasses have been selling on eBay for $10 EACH. WOW that is amazing.

I was afraid that while it is easy to source for low priced products for resell, it is more important to source for products that are of a certain quality and standard. Well, my friend told me that these replica sunglasses may be cheap but they are made of polycarbonate material. These can easily withstand any reasonable wear and tear.

This proposal is really something to think hard upon. It is very tempting to go into business. I wonder if a profit margin like that would enable me to sack my boss, even if I am only getting half of the profits because this business venture would be a partnership. What do you reckon?

0 comments:

Post a Comment