New Golf Clubs | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Golf Clubs

My friend, Paul, who has just taken up golf a month ago, told me that he has bought new Callaway golf clubs. Didn't I tell you that he only buys the best? Shoes alone cost him $400 per pair. I dare not go shopping with him because he says that when I shop with him, I am always stopping him from buying what he really wants and that he has to settle for second best!

hahaha Maybe I have the knack of making people feel guilty for spending too much. Heck, even I myself feel guilty although Paul has told me that I deserve it since I work so hard. Buy what I want, and use it. He said that wastage only comes if I had bought something and left it to collect dust.

Maybe that is just his excuse to go golfing every weekend so that he could use his new clubs to the maximum!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment