The Need For Dehumidifiers | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 01, 2007

The Need For Dehumidifiers

When my grandmother was in her old age, we bought her a dehumidifier to absorb assess moisture from her room. We were new users and did not know what the recommended dehumidifier features were. Now I know after reading all about dehumidifiers on DehumidifierTips.com

Right now, my monkey is suffering from arthritis and I figured if I feed him supplements, it may not be as effective if I also get a dehumidifier for combined effort.

Since the basement is his "bedroom", all the more I should get one of him because that is the room that has the most moisture in the air. As ventilation is limited, I have been advised to get one that is twice as powerful as the small and portable unit that we have upstairs.

Basement dehumidifiers are meant for basements but if we buy a normal unit, because it is cheaper, we could always add a second unit later when we have the budget.

Talking about dehumidifiers, I need to get one for my closet but I keep forgetting. Besides, I haven't been out shopping for the past three weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment