Marks & Spencer Sells Insurance Too! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Marks & Spencer Sells Insurance Too!

My cousin told me not to forget to buy insurance for my car when I finally BUY A CAR! It is still just a little out of reach right now but there is no harm planning, right?

According to my cousin, she bought hers online from Marks & Spencer. I was very surprised because I thought that Marks & Spencer was a shopping mall! My cousin laughed and said that Marks & Spencer is a very large corporation with interest in many businesses, including car insurance.

I was told that when she bought her insurance policy online, she was given a 10% discount off her premium. One thing I like about her policy is that should she be involved in an accident, fire or theft, she will have two weeks use of a rental car at no further cost. In addition to this, if there is a need, she will also be given use of a courtesy car until her own car is repaired.

My cousin said that her Marks & Spencer car insurance not only offers protection for the car but also the car keys. Whoever thought of that? With all the benefits that she is receiving, it is hard pressed for me to find an insurance company over here to match that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment