Last Minute Wedding Favors | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Last Minute Wedding Favors

One of my distance relatives, Jenny, is getting married at the end of the month. She is very stressed out from her wedding preparation and requested for my help in getting wedding favors. The reason why she left it to the last minute was because her mother was opposed to the idea, saying that it is too Westernized. In the end, her mother gave in and so Jenny is able to get her personalized wedding favors, except that time is running out!

Of course, being a shopaholic myself, I gladly agreed to help her. Since I love online shopping, I told her that she will save a lot of time if we just get what she likes online. She can also select her favors at the click on the mouse without rushing to various shops in town. The convenience is why online shopping is so popular.

I showed her the website of Shop For Weddings, which is an online superstore for wedding favors, accessories and other paraphernalia. Jenny was really impressed and for once, she is confident that she will be able to get her favors in time for her big day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment