How To Split A Printer All-In-One? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 08, 2007

How To Split A Printer All-In-One?

You may remember that I bought a printer all-in-one a couple of months ago. Well, I find it to be too bulky! Granted, I could comfortably scan a A4 size paper while a smaller All-in-one could not but it is almost impossible to lug it around. I have two computers at home you see, and my cousin just told me that he needs to borrow my scanner to work on his college project. If I have a Portable scanner, I could easily send it over to his house and yet still leave the printer at home to print.

On short notice, I have no choice but to take my all-in-one over to him until he is done scanning and that means I can't print anything during that time!

As you know, I have a small office home office and a portable scanner makes more sense to own more than ever. I think I will be doing my research on that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment